- A home-made, scrumptious morning tea at Potters Gorge
- Plenty of time to take in the amazing artwork of the Wellington Dam mural
- Time to discover the history of Collie along the Mural Trail
- Private tour of the oldest mural completed in 1922
- Five-star touring with great hosts
This tour features a must-see destination which has been in the news since the amazing 8000 sqm Wellington Dam Mural was unveiled in February 2021. The inspiring work of 36-year-old Guido Van Helten, the mural depicts the inter-generational community bond with the site; set amidst the stunning eucalypt forests of the Wellington National Park. Whilst based on the past, the mural also holds the key to the future of Collie as the country town transitions from supplying coal-fired energy to tourism and recreation. A mural completed 99 years earlier is also a tour highlight along with a a scrumptious morning tea at Potters Gorge and the opportunity to view the work of local artists’ murals in the town centre.
Tour Code: GWCT 15
Wellington Dam Mural
Drive to Collie
Arrive in downtown Collie
Special Mural Viewing
Note: Times given are approximate and may differ due to weather conditions and/or unforeseen delays.
No FAQs added.