- Have a delicious country morning tea at the historic Edenvale homestead
- Chat with the local artisans in their workshops at the Pinjarra Craft Hub
- Shop for unique, locally-made gifts
- See the amazing 2000 year-old thrombolites at Lake Clifton
- Enjoy a 2–course lunch overlooking the Peel Inlet & Dawesville Cut
- Relax on one -hour Dolphin cruise on the Mandurah waterways
A delightfully relaxing, full-day tour which takes in some of the historical and natural attractions plus the local craft of the Peel Region, south of Perth. The morning is spent at the historic Edenvale Homestead Precinct in Pinjarra: an activity hub for local community craft groups (potters, quilters, artists and machine enthusiasts). Late morning continue south and stroll along a raised boardwalk on the banks of pristine Lake Clifton to view the thrombolites: amazing living organisms which have existed over 2000 years. Dine at a local restaurant overlooking the Dawesville Cut and the Peel Inlet. Conclude the day by cruising the Mandurah waterways: home to many species of migratory water birds, bottle-nosed dolphins as well as luxury, waterside homes.
Tour Code: GWCT 11
Drive south to historic Pinjarra
Morning Tea & Local Craft
Lake Clifton - view the amazing thrombolites
Lunch at the Dawesville Cut
Mandurah – Relaxing Waterways Cruise
Tour concludes in Perth City Centre
Note: Times given are approximate and may differ due to weather conditions and/or unforeseen delays.
No FAQs added.